SHOPPING CART

Participants(%)

Compensation received
(Annualized Average)

90.67% $1-599

Leadership Ranks

4.67% $600-1000
2.33% $1001-2000
0.65% $4001-8000
0.3% $8001-20000
0.07% $20001-30000
0.21% $30001-100000
0% Over $100,000

The statement up to dates automatically.

Income Disclosure Statement


* Figures stated on the left represent the annualized average earnings in period (03/04/2019 - 03/04/2020) of those Active independent Distribution Partners who are qualified to receive compensation through SMART&RICH Compensation Plan. Active independent Distribution Partner is defined as an independent Distribution Partner that a) has registered by executing an SR independent Distribution Partner Agreement, b) has placed at least one product order in the preceding 12 months, and c) has earned at least one bonus. The aforementioned criteria exclude retail customers, wholesale customers and independent Distribution Partners that did not renew their contract.

Typical participants (91% avg) who participate in the SMART&RICH compensation plan earned between $1-$599/year. The remaining (9% avg) of the independent Distribution Partners that were considered active reached a leadership rank and earned anywhere from $600 to more than $100,000 dollars during the year.

The earnings stated on the left are not necessarily representative of the typical income or profit, if any, that an independent Distribution Partner can or will earn through his or her participation in the SMART&RICH Compensation Plan. The success of an independent Distribution Partner will depend on personal efforts, including, but not limited to, skill and time invested in developing the business. SMART&RICH does not guarantee any level of income or success.